Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ok, I've decided to start a blog, just for the fun of it. We'll see how long this lasts.

My name is Veronica, and I am married to the greatest and most wonderful pastor in the United States. I have 4 children, Vaneza (8), Xzavier (5), Zacarayah (3), and Elizabeth (2).

I go to school full-time, working on my master's degree in nursing. I also help my husband run our little church. In addition, I work full-time as a nurse. We also homeschool our children.

We are a bit busy, but we like it that way. Hoping to help encourage all of you who are busy that you can do it.

1 comment:

Culture Shock said...

You are an inspiration. And probably a strong type A!

I am not sure I will be following this blog. It makes me tired just by reading it! LOL.

Great to see more of you here Veronica, God Bless.